One-a-day vitamin & mineral capsules with Evening Primrose and Starflower Oils.
Wellbeing of Women, for more information please visit their website: www.wellbeingofwomen.org.uk
“As a working mum, juggling a hectic lifestyle, I rely on Wellwoman to provide me with the nutritional support I need, helping my health & vitality shine through.”
UK’s No 1 for women*
* UK’s No 1 women’s supplement brand.
Intelligent nutrition™ just for women
Wellwoman has been designed for the demands of modern life. With a wide range of nutrients and trace elements, Wellwoman gives nutritional support to the areas of health which are of most relevance to women:
All Round Support
A comprehensive spectrum of micronutrients for all-round nutritional support.
Vitamins B6 & B12 contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
Selenium & zinc contribute to normal function of the immune system.
Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity. Plus iron which contributes to normal formation of red blood cells & haemoglobin, an important consideration during the monthly cycle.
Vitamin C, iron and copper contribute to normal energy release. Plus folate which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Skin, Hair & Nails
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin. Selenium and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
Science of Healthy Living
- Micronutrient formula to help maintain health & vitality
- With vitamins B6, B12 and iron which contribute to normal energy release
- Vitamins, minerals evening primrose & starflower oils
- The Queen’s Award for Enterprise Innovation 2013
- Britain’s No 1 supplements
- Gluten free
- No starch, sugar, salt or yeast
- No preservatives
- No artificial colours
- Wellwoman is not tested on animals
- No salt
- Vitamins B6 & B12 contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Selenium & zinc contribute to normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity. Plus iron which contributes to normal formation of red blood cells & haemoglobin, an important consideration during the monthly cycle
- Vitamin C, iron and copper contribute to normal energy release. Plus folate which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin. Selenium and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
Capsule Shell (Pharmaceutical Grade Gelatin, Glycerin, Natural Source Colour [Iron Oxides], Orange Flavour), Soya Bean Oil (from Soya), Magnesium Oxide, Evening Primrose Oil, Starflower Oil, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Para-Aminobenzoic Acid, Lecithin (from Soya), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as HCI), Flavouring: Natural Orange Oil, Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Salt), Manganese Sulphate, Natural Mixed Carotenoids (Betacarotene, Alphacarotene, Cryptoxanthin, Zeaxanthin & Lutein [Carrier: Olive Oil]), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Copper Sulphate, Beeswax, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Chromium Trichloride, Selenium (Sodium Selenite), Vitamin K, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)
- Free From: Gluten
- Lifestyle Other Text: No salt
- Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Preparation and Usage:
One capsule per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
This comprehensive formula replaces other Wellwoman supplements and multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Free From Yeast
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Preservatives
Name and Address:
1 Apsley Way,
Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, seek professional advice if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding or suffer from food allergies.
As Wellwoman contains vitamin K, if you are taking oral anticoagulants, (e.g. warfarin) do not take these capsules except on the advice of a doctor. Vitamin K is not known to specifically interact with the action of aspirin or heparin.
This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
30 x Capsules